JET DEMOLITION PROVIDES TURNKEY SOLUTIONS TO THE MINING SECTOR, ASSISTING CLIENTS WITH DETAILED PLANNING AND EXECUTION OF MINING INFRASTRUCTURE DEMOLITION AND REHABILITATION.
Jet Demolition is one of the few international companies that provides in-house, full-range demolition services to the mining sector. Through our extensive experience in the industry, we offer detailed solutions adapted and suited to the specific project requirements, with a focus on safety, time and cost efficiency.
Our focus on technical excellence ensures reliable, consistent performance in the shortest practical time. We work in strict accordance with the guidelines of the Mine Health and Safety Act, and have completed numerous projects on both live and redundant mining sites.
RANGE OF MINING DEMOLITION SERVICES
We have successfully completed in excess of fifty turnkey projects, including a range of services specifically suited to the mining sector:
- Gold and precious metal recovery;
- Radioactive decontamination;
- Demolition of steel and concrete structures;
- Vertical and Inclined Shaft closures and permanent capping;
- Plant purchases;
- Demolition closure cost assessments and consulting;
- Asset recovery and equipment salvage;
- Temporary capping and on-site containment;
- Contaminated soil remediation;
- Corrective earthworks post-demolition.