JET DEMOLITION REGULARLY PERFORMS ON-SITE DEMOLITION ASSESSMENTS FOR LARGE MINING HOUSES THROUGHOUT AFRICA. OUR EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN THE DEMOLITION FIELD ENSURES ACCURATE ESTIMATION OF DEMOLITION COSTS AND DURATIONS BASED ON INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED BEST PRACTICE.
We are a technically-based company with 10 members of our staff in possession of B.Sc. & M.Sc. degrees or diplomas in Engineering, with Pr Eng, Pr Techni and SACPCMP accreditation. This background gives us the necessary technical foundation and skill to offer our Clients accurate, effective demolition estimations to supplement their Life of Mine (LoM) planning.
Prior to deployment to the site, Jet Demolition liaises with the relevant stakeholders to develop a client-specific report format for later integration into the final LoM estimation. This ensures that deliverables are in line with the clients’ requirements, and aides in creating a consistent reporting-format that can readily be updated as and when required.
Our demolition costing services include:
- Advising on feasible demolition techniques specifically suited to the on-site conditions;
- Cost estimations to demolish the structures to pre-defined limits as determined by the Client;
- Estimation on scrap tonnages that may be expected at demolition stage, thereby allowing local market values to be allocated as appropriate;
- Proposed demolition and safety standards with financial implications to be included in closure planning;
- Full confidentiality and protection of proprietary information.